Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where I've been.......

It’s been a while since I have posted and hope to be back regular now. A lot has happened since my last post and I have gotten a few questions as to where I’ve been and where  my posts have been , so I will update you all and then promise that I will try to start posting more regular.


I have completed my ordination process with the Church of God, Clevland, TN and now hold the credentialing  level of ordained minister.  My wife and I are still battling this horrible dieses but God has been faithful and at the end of every rope we find ourselves sitting in God’s hands.   I have been asked to be on staff at Covenant Praise Church of God in Cuba, Mo. where I serve the people as Administrative Pastor. I love the position and love the people. It gives me such a wonderful opportunity to serve in an area that I am comfortable in and where God has gifted me.


I recently completed a sermon series entitled becoming  a Lion Chaser. It was based on the book,  In a pit with a lion on a snowy day. I hope to recount some of those sermon notes here over the next few weeks.



God Bless.


No comments: